Student Events & College Balls
This is set to be the main event of your college's social calendar and it is your chance to organise an impressive event that will be remembered for years to come.
Working with SXS Events will allow you to create an original, exciting and inspiring event. We have a great deal of experience with producing high calibre student balls. We own all of the kit needed and this is reflected in the price.
Thanks for reading our student ball advice page. If you want to go back to it, please click here. We aim to give our clients objective and ethical advice based on our experience. We extend this advice to clients who use us as their production provider. The production services SXS provide include sound, staging, lighting, power distribution, drapery, stage lighting, rigging and special effects; many of which you will need for your ball. Here are five reasons why SXS is an ideal production provider:
- We employ all staff full time - this means they are part of the team, know the equipment and really care about your event
- We own all the equipment we use - this means we do not have equipment hire costs and can be more flexible with last-minute changes - as well as offer better prices
- We have been established for 15 years and have produced over 5000 events - this experience means we know our stuff and can help clients with advice and guidance
- We cover a wide range of production areas including sound, staging, lighting, power, drapery, video and rigging - meaning you can get everything you need from one place, saving time and hassle
- We provide fully-scaled 3D drawings of our work - meaning you have professional technical drawings that can be submitted with health and safety plans.
SXS is a leading provider of complete production support to College and University Balls.
We understand the need for a creative approach, and working to tight budgets. Having worked at most of the major colleges of Oxford and Cambridge Universities, we know the importance of being able to work in synergy with the college authorities and to show consideration and care for historically significant buildings.
Health and Safety at your College Ball
Our Health and Safety Management is some of the best in the industry and we always provide full safety documentation to our clients to enable the smooth delivery of the event as well as to ensure that our clients have full confidence in this aspect of their Event.
We invite you to get in contact to discuss your next ball. It will be helpful for you to know the following information before getting in touch:
- Date of ball
- Approximate budget for production (if you have discussed this)
- Likely number of guests and approximate ticket price (this helps us have an understanding of the scale of the event and the expectations of the guests)
- How many performance areas you are likely to have, and what might be happening in each.
Follow the link to go to our student ball advice page >>