SXS produce international digital activation for QANTAS
SXS was chosen as the UK-side partner in a global activation for Qantas airlines to promote their new non-stop flight from London to Perth.
The activation was split across two sites; one in London and one in Sydney, and guests could have video conversations with their families live streamed via a giant video screen in the shape of an aeroplane window. SXS provided infrastructure, lighting, audio, staging, and a large camera team to capture the guests. "The real challenge with this job was keeping styles consistent across the locations", said Project Handler Jordan Tomkins. "we needed to ensure that whilst we were getting the best shots, they would also integrate seamlessly with the shots from the camera team on the other side of the world."
Acting as the London events agency, SXS supplied and organised the following:
- Sound system for both large audience areas, as well as for controlled spaces where noise is an issue
- Generator hire and management
- Power distribution
- Custom designed picket fence
- Clearspan marquee hire with transparent roof and walling
- Fake grass flooring supply and installation
- Satellite and 4G internet connections
If you are having a multi-location project and require a seamless service then please don't hesitate to get in touch!