World Procurement Congress and Awards 2018
SXS were approached to provide a full production solution for this complex, multi-faceted event in the heart of London's Docklands.
The event was a two-day long conference and expo, culminating in a glittering Awards ceremony for the world’s elite procurement professionals.
One of the major challenges of an event like this was the management of multiple areas across the two days, including:
- - A large main space to be used for briefings, round table discussions, and breakfast/lunchtime entertainment.
- - An expo space for leaders in the Procurement industry to engage with potential clients and contacts
- - 3x medium sized breakout spaces for breakout sessions
- - Multiple small meeting spaces
- - A party space and extension of the main space for the Awards
- - Signage and engagement opportunities in the Foyer area across two floors
- - Venue external branding and digital signage
SXS provided complete technical production, set build, staffing, digital content, and show management. This included:
- - 6x Hangs of Martin Audio W8LM line array, supplemented with WS218X subs and DD6 fill speakers in the main space
- - 20 of SXS’ own designed ‘281’ speakers in breakout spaces
- - Over 300 panels of Lumio P3 LED wall in the main space
- - 20k Lumen Barco projection in breakout spaces
- - Analog Way video processing across 8 surfaces in the main space
- - 50+ moving fixtures
- - 80x Wireless uplighters
- - 32x Custom, leather-clad and branded exhibition stands with 55” monitors for each stand holder
- - 20x Custom designed and branded charging stations (SXS and Procurement Leaders proprietary design)
- - Digital signage around the entire venue
- - Full print graphic branding of external and interior elements including banners, wrapped pillars, free-standing walls, floor stickers, window and mirror branding.
- - Custom stage design incorporating end-on, catwalk, and in-the-round production elements.
- - Full broadcast camera system in the main space including PPU and vision mixing
- - Lumio P6 outdoor video wall at the front of the venue
- - On site presentation management and editing for all presenters
- - Full highlights video production including on-site edited highlights video to play back at the end of the Awards
- - All central show content, presentations, videos and graphics
SXS are pleased to have delivered this project to a very high standard and are currently working towards another successful event in 2019. Below is what the Event Manager had to say about the project:
“Thank you for everything you helped us create over the last few days. On behalf of the team, I can say that we are very happy - without you guys, the event would not have happened and definitely would not have happened to such a high standard… The whole event looked incredible but the awards looked particularly immense. We’ve had so many positive comments from delegates and partners about how ‘slick’, ‘impressive’ and ‘impactful’ it was.”
See below for a setup hyperlapse video: