SXS HQ is a series of three large warehouses and office facilities totalling nearly 20,000 square foot.
This complex has been completely refitted allow for a board range of office space, studio space, fabrication workshops, preparation space and equipment storage. We warmly invite clients to visit us to discuss their events and view sets and equipment pre-event.
Take a tour of SXS HQ
For all our existing clients who don't get the chance to come down and see our premises, or for prospective clients who'd like a look at our facilities, what we do internally and to meet a few members of the team, take a tour through SXS events head quarters in Bristol below. Come on in!
Within our premises we have resources that include:
- Event build and prep area of circa 5000 square feet
- Further 13,000 square foot of equipment storage and workshop space
- Outdoor test area in our secure yard
- 3-phase power distribution throughout (125-3, 63-3, 32-3, 32-1 and 16-1)
- Motorised rigging for testing and cleaning equipment
- Client consultation rooms
- Hot desks for clients wishing to get some work done whilst visiting
- Extensive rigging in our studio space
- Arena-grade power distribution board in our studio space
- Video and graphics studio
- Powerful IT and RAID storage for critical event data
- Wood and metal working facilities
- Flightcase construction workshop
We are Clunk
Our premises allow us to offer an industry-leading scope of services - so much so in fact that we are marketing our premises as a new offering under the brand of Clunk - www.weareclunk.co.uk
In April 2014 we acquired new buildings
The new warehouse has been a step-change in our operations. We now benefit from larger offices, more natural light, more storage, a dedicated set-build warehouse and large amounts of secure outdoor yard space.
What has made the biggest difference is the extra flexible space we have. Around 5000 square feet of space (one of our three warehouses) is unallocated which allows for full mock-up of larger productions and testing of complete systems. This gives us a major competitive advantage. In recent months we have mocked up large water screens, holographic systems, football assault courses and even a giant ice bar.