Student Event Production
Thanks for reading our student ball advice page. If you want to go back to it, please click here. We aim to give our clients objective and ethical advice based on our experience. We extend this advice to clients who use us as their production provider. The production services SXS provide include sound, staging, lighting, power distribution, drapery, stage lighting, rigging and special effects; many of which you will need for your ball. I am now going to give you five reasons why SXS is an ideal production provider:
- We employ all staff full time - this means they are part of the team, know the equipment and really care about your event
- We own all the equipment we use - this means we do not have equipment hire costs and can be more flexible with last-minute changes - as well as offer better prices
- We have been established over 10 years and have produced over 1000 events - this experience means we know our stuff and can help clients with advice and guidance
- We cover a wide range of production areas including sound, staging, lighting, power, drapery, video and rigging - meaning you can get everything you need from one place, saving time and hassle
- we provide fully-scaled 3d drawings of our work - meaning you have professional technical drawings that can be submitted with Health and Safety Plans.
We invite you to get in contact to discuss your next ball. It will be helpful for you to know the following before getting in touch:
- Date of ball
- Approximate budget for production (if you have discussed this)
- Likely number of guests and approximate ticket price (this helps us have an understanding of the scale of the event and the expectations of the guests)
- How many performance areas you are likely to have, and what might be happening in each.
Follow the link to go to our student ball advice page