O2 Arena Production
We have provided production services to a wide range of events at the O2 Arena, IndigO2 and within the O2.
These have ranged from live concert tours, to exhibitions, to PR events. The O2 features a number of event spaces that are suitable for different events including fashion shows, presentations, concerts and sporting events. This page has been drafted to give potential clients an idea of the kind of services we can provide for their events at the venues, as well as share our experience of how to best use the space. Services from SXS for events at the O2 we can provide:
- Rigging for concerts and exhibitions
- Live performance support including sound desks, mics, foldback and backline
- Lighting for catwalks, live concerts and exhibitions - including the latest intelligent and effect lighting
- Video systems comprising LED walls, projection systems and plasmas Sound systems for concerts, spoken word or other shows
- Supplementary staging for risers and catwalks (both O2 and IngidO2 have stages already in place)
Benefits to The O2:
There are several benefits of using The O2 for your event:
- Parking - the venue has some of the best parking for a major venue in the whole of Greater London
- Power - both the O2 Arena and IndigO2 have excellent power up to and including 400amp Powerlok
- Excellent Rigging - both venues have excellent rigging in place
- Access - the access into all venues is some of the best in London
- Food outlets - the venue has a range of restaurants and cafes which are great for guests and staff alike
Some advice on working at The O2
- The venues have considerable production equipment already in place - so as to get the most out of your budget try to use the existing equipment as much as possible.
- Rigging - remember to budget for rigging cost for events in the O2 Arena
- CAD and floorplans - it will be essential for your event to have a scaled drawing of all production, furniture etc
- Choosing suppliers - it is always advisable to choose suppliers that have worked at the venue before as they understand the requirements of the space.
See one of our major productions being built at The O2 London: