Production of a video of an event has become almost as important as the experience as the guests on the day. We provide a video production service that dovetails seamlessly into our other production services.
We believe that the main channel by which event reach out through social media is through the publication of videos of an event. Culturally we are moving into a world where people actively seek out quality video content over reading websites and looking at photos. This is drive taking place it is essential that event promoters, brand owners and agents ensure that the right kind of content is available for consumers and prospective guests to view.
Live event videos also form a digital keepsake for companies who wish to relive their events in the future.
We offer a full event video and post production service as part of our complete production and management solutions.
Over the years we have produced and delivered videos for car launches, awards shows, conferences and road shows. Producing a video can add value and increase engagement in almost any communication-based event. From live feeds, to web streaming, to mini-documentaries, we can provide a solution that drives your message home, within budget.
Most of the videos we produce are done alongside live event production work.
This has numerous benefits including:
- Cost-efficiencies as we are already transporting equipment and crew to the event site
- Reduced pre- and post-production time as we are often already compiling presentation, graphical and other content
- Less points of contacts
- Smoothness of delivery as our camera operators and producers work as a seamless part of the production team
- Better access to "behind the scenes", pre-event and post-event filming opportunities
We can help you from strategy, to concept, to storyboard, to filming, to editing, to post production, to publishing. Even if your ideas are at early stages and unrefined we can help develop a video and make this work within your wider marketing and communication strategy.
Our services include:
- Strategy and Concept Consultation
- Studio, site and live filming
- Green Screen and Compositing Work
- Brand message and graphical concept development
- Editing and Client Viewing at our editing suite
- Time lapses
- Jib (Camera crane) work
- Cove filming and photography (white and chroma-green) at our Bristol studio
- Live video mixing
We also provide rigging, staging and associated support services for Film and Television Productions and have helped a vareity of producers with a myriad of requests from the norm to the obscure. Find out more here.
Live Event Video Streaming
Live streaming is the perfect way of broadcasting your event to a wider audience. This is ideal if some delegates are dispersed all over the world, or if it is not viable for all delegates to attend the event. A live stream can be received by any person, anywhere in the world, with a standard desktop or laptop PC.
We will provide the camera feeds, sound feeds, ancillary content and site implementation.
Please get in touch to discuss in more depth. We would love to hear from you.