Rider and Stage Management
There are plenty of good sound, light and stage companies out there, and we are one of them. But the equipment is the easy part - as an event organiser you need a team that can make your life easier, and looking after Riders and Stage Management is something you will not want to worry about.
Let us help you
For a live event to run smoothly, good organisation, open communication and managing expectations are crucial. Often an event organiser will have to do all these as well as organise the event. At SXS we have learnt, over many years experience, that this is the job of your chosen technical production company. As such, as part of our complete production service we will look after as much or as little of the following that you want:
- Liaising with bands about stage layouts
- Checking riders, and discussing variations or limitations with band management.
- Working with you to establish a running order that works for the event as a whole - then ensuring that the stage production adheres to this.
- Communicating with the band what equipment will be available at the end and negotiating changes
- Sourcing alternative or specialist equipment for performers - we would first discuss what is already available and any costs are communicated to clients in advance
- Stage Management on the day to ensure band get on, and leave, the stage at the right times