Stadium Concert Production
The SXS team is your perfect production partner for the production of concerts in stadiums.
We work with a range of football and rugby clubs throughout the UK to help them get the best use from their grounds.
Our expertise of production, licensing, stake-holder management, and artist assistance is second to none and we are able to provide services and guidance in the following area:
- Stage design and production
- Health and Safety and risk assessment management
- Site plans and CAD
- Artist liaison
- Sound design and delivery
- Printing of graphics for brand exposure
- Lighting design and provision
- Video screens and integration into existing equipment
- Full production support
- Site noise management
SXS were delighted to continue their ongoing relationship with Kingsholm Stadium by providing full technical and production management for this major concert. SXS provided sound, lighting, staging, LED screens, digital sound desk, structural reports and stage management for the event. SXS designed and fabricated brand new PA towers specifically for the event
"This has been a great project", says project manager Johnny Palmer, "was the first event of this scale for the club and, by working closely with the local authorities and stakeholder groups, we have all managed to deliver a seamless and enjoyable concert".
- Stage: SXS 10m Arched roof self-climbing roof structure with steeldeck base
- PA Towers: SXS proprietary design, design by Johnny Palmer, Structural Report from CJN Consultancy
- Sound: 24 x D&B Q1 line array cabinets, 18 x Q-Subs, 8 x B2 subs, D12 amps, Digidesign Profile Desk
- Lighting: Robe Movers, Jands Vista desk (touring)
- Video: Lighthouse R12 LED Video Wall