We are the UK's specialist in supporting agencies in their experiential activity.
We are a vital tool for agencies who provide events but are not specialist experts. We work as a seamless extension to your team to deliver comprehensive and value adding solutions. Many of the UK's leading agencies partner with us when they need a solid, dependable supplier. We support agencies in a capacity ranging from basic audio/visual to projects where we are at partner level and take care of all technical, logistical and event production matters.
If your projects and clients require you to organise events, you will find the support and assistance of SXS one of the most useful resources you have. For our agency clients we provide:
- Unbranded 3D visuals to show production, infrastructure and technical layout of your site or venue
- Custom set design and build
- Mockups of custom items in our fabrication workshop
- Content management of graphics, video and sound content
- Logistical support (transport and storage) of client equipment
- Unbranded site visit attendance and ongoing support
- Advice and guidance as needed
- Provision of full production and AV equipment from our in-house stocks
- Equipment including HD video projection, concert sound, set build, staging, rigging, and lighting for function and effect
- Custom fabrication for bespoke needs (metal, plastics, fabrics, fluid and structural)
- The full and tireless support of a team with over 50 years combined experience in the industry
If you already have preferred suppliers, why not get a proposal and quote from us for your next project? You may be pleasantly surprised at what we can offer!
See below a few examples of projects where we have supported agencies in delivery of complex and demanding projects:
- Coors Light Ice Bar - A truly ground-breaking project involving a touring ice bar structure and apres-ski bar.
- Music Week Awards - An innovative and demanding awards show production at the Grosvenor House Hotel.
- Unilever Fashion Event - An internal communications event to showcase product to staff.
- Event Roadshows - One of the most engaging ways to activate a brand.
See what we did with Bentley for the launch of the new GTS here:
Please get in touch to talk about your next project.