New Warehouse Purchase
Following our best year yet we have just purchased the freehold on two new warehouses and some brownfield site. Â And we have our work cut out for us!
The new warehouses are adjacent to the current SXS HQ in Bristol. Â The purchase was for the two warehouses and around an acre of industrial land. Â The warehouses are being completely gutted and the interiors being rebuilt to suit our needs.
"We are really proud of this purchase" says founder Johnny Palmer "The new space will allow us operate more efficiently, have dedicated creative areas and offer new services to clients."
We now have over 20,000 square feet of space, plus the land. Â
"The warehouses came to us in a bit of a state but the whole team are loving doing the construction work needed to get them up to spec. Â We have also employed a qualified electrician to help with the work."
The warehouses will feature:
- A large photographic cove for filming and photography
- Extensive retracable drapery in both black and chroma-green
- A permanently installed HOLOX screen
- Dedicated Flightcase workshop
- Dedicated electronics and engineering workshop
- Fish-bowl office
- Motorised fly bars for testing and concepts and kit
- Space for client storage including stock taking, package, maintenance and testing
The purchase of this property was covered in local press.
"Within our property holding we now have over 20,000 square feet of storage and office space. Â Our property portfolio is now worth well in excess of Â£1.5m which, with our low gearing ratios, Â adds to the asset base and financial stability of the company." Â Johnny goes on to say.