ExCeL London Rigging
SXS provide services to many clients who are organising events at ExCeL, Docklands, London who require rigging, drapes, sound, video, production and lighting.
ExCeL is based in Docklands, London and is the UK?s most modern and sophisticated exhibition space. It holds hundreds of shows every years ranging from bluechip AGMs, to exhibitions to conferences. The nature of the venue is such that people organising events at ExCeL often require production support.
Many organisers having exhibitions and conferences at ExCeL are often not UK-based. Such clients therefore require UK-side support from a reliable production and rigging company.
SXS are the perfect choice for this for several reasons:
- We provide full 3d visuals and technical drawings for all events
- We provide detailed risk assessments, load calculations and event planning documentation that ensures everything run smoothly
- We own and provide the UK?s widest range of production and rigging related services. This means that you can get a one-stop-shop? service from us
- We are a friendly and client-focussed company who really care about the quality of our work and your event.
- We frequently work at most of the UK?s leading venues and therefore understand their administrative processes to ensure smooth delivery
For exhibitions at ExCeL we frequently provide:
- Lighting truss grids
- Exhibition lighting
- Drapery for exhibition stands
- Constructions for seminar and presentation spaces(typically sound-proofing drapes)
- Audio/Visual support for seminar and presentations spaces
Please get in contact any time to discuss your event at ExCeL London.
ExCeL London was first built in November 2000 by Sir Robert McAlpine and consists of two column-free rectangular sub-dividable halls that are approximately 479,493 square feet! ExCeL has hosted numerous extravagant events, Grand Designs Live, London Boat Show and 2009 G-20 London Summit to name a few.
In 1981 the Royal Victoria Dock was closed to commercial traffic, but it is still accessible to shipping allowing visiting vessels to moor alongside the centre. The 2005 London Boat Show was visited by HMS Sutherland a British Royal Navy ship, the first to be launched with a bottle of Macallan Whiskey instead of the traditional Champagne!
ExCeL are not a preferred venue for SXS and SXS do not have any unique affiliation with ExCeL. ExCeL is a venue where a wide range of production and rigging companies work.