Road shows are one of the most engaging, exciting and efficient ways of communicating brand and organisational messages to staff and consumers. SXS's technical, live event and logistics experience is a vital extension to any agency team.
SXS has been working with leading agencies and blue-chip companies on their road shows by providing logistical and technical support for some time now. Our involvement on such projects is delivery-critical and we operate as a Production Partner for these events, giving our clients full access to our large and varied resources. Typically, we will support agencies with some or all of the following services:
- Storage and management of client stock and equipment
- Logistics design and management for equipment, staff and other items
- Assistance with local authority matters, including risk assessments and method statements
- AV and production support including video, lighting, rigging, sound and stages
- 3D Concept visualisations and technical drawings
- Set design and build
- Content management including printing.
- Crew and technical staff for installation of equipment
- Activation and brand ambassador staff recruitment and management
As all of our resources are owned and managed internally, we offer transparent and fixed pricing for all projects. This removes the risk of dreaded cost variations which means that working with us allows for better budgetary control.
- We work on roadshow events including
- Car showroom roadshows
- Car launch roadshows
- Conference roadshows
- Product launch roadshows
For more information on how we helped Samsung on the European Take That Tour click here
Follow the link for more information on our Agency Support Services
To meet your Production Team click here