We are happy to take on any aspect of your event; from AV, to Complete Project Management, leading up to, during and after the event.
As one of the UK's most experienced production companies, we are your perfect partner to look after the technical, production, and infrastructure requirements for your event. We own one of the most diverse stocks of equipment in the UK, so we can respond quickly, and be flexible with working to tight budgets. Many clients work with us to provide just one aspect of their event.
Our range of Production Services include:
- Audio Visual Support
- Stage Construction and Rigging
- Custom Set Build
- Drapery and Decor
- Graphics, Filming and Visuals
- Show Production
We offer our Project Management Services for when you want us to take responsibility and accountability for an aspect of your event. This can include some production services and usually involves working closely with venues, licensing officers, brand consultants etc.
As your Project Manager we can offer:
- Defining the scope of our responsibility so that you can rest assured we are dealing with it.
- Access to our full range of production services on preferential rates
- Liaising with other contractors - booked by you or ourselves
- Working with show producers or designers to deliver their creative visions
- Consulting brand and PR consultants
- CAD and visualisation services
Where required, we are happy to take on full management of your event, including catering, production, security, infrastructure etc.
Our experience of over 2000 events makes us an ideal partner to manage your entire event. Our experience ranges from Weddings to Festival Sites, PR Projects, Conferences and Roadshows. This means we understand the vital importance of balance between aesthetics, budget, deadlines, marketing and stakeholder relationships.
The key benefits to using SXS as your Event Management company are:
- Experience - our experience means we can give you the right advice and pre-empt any difficulties to ensure smooth delivery
- Full-time staff - your point of contact and support team are all employed on a full-time basis, which that you receive a smooth service through
- Efficient Admin - this is something you would only notice if it didnt exist. Our administration processes ensure all arrangements and agreements are recorded and well-communicated to all members of the team. This means we deliver what we say we are going to deliver
- Backup support - as we own such a wide range of equipment and resources in-house you have immense backup support from us.
- Value for money - our ownership of equipment means that we are not at the mercy of supplier's prices, or the cost of transport, this means that we can offer more for your budget
- Fixed-Budget Project Pricing - In most cases, we can accept full responsibility for delivery of a complete event objective within a fixed project price. This means that you don't need to worry about, or be billed for, minor variations that happen along the way. We have found this is crucial when working with agencies, PR companies etc.
- Centralised Information Management for all contractors (schedules, maps etc) securely published online
We are a friendly, flexible and open-minded team. Please get in contact here
>> Click here for more info on Safety Management
>> Click here for more info about the company.